KNX/EIB system design - ETS files
This study is a complete KNX system design for the ETS application. It is generated after the final system start-up, thus it covers complete applications and data of the utilised equipment and the programmed functions. Thanks to this, you can implement changes and load ready programmes to devices according to your system within a few hours. You can be certain that everything will work correctly.
Scope of implemented functions:
- switched and dimmed lighting, including current value status indications,
- heating - individual temperature settings, heating shut-down in case of open window,
- controlled outlets, gates, mirror heating (with status indications),
- window blinds and groups of them
- light scenes and motion/presence detector blockades
- weather station with information displayed on the console displays
- alarm system integration (bidirectional signals)
Here is a full list of the components of this set of files:
- Floor plans of the building (.pdf file)
- ETS 3.0 database (.db file)
- ETS project file (.pr3 file) for import to ETS 4/5
- List of implemented functions (.xls file)
- List and raport of ETS groups (.xls & .pdf files)
Based on these design plans you can learn how to make other smart home designs and installations. You can also make changes to it, to adapt it to your needs.
The design of the system that you will be able to obtain in a moment was created for a building with an area of 200m2. Since its implementation we had not recorded a single fault!
The smart electric installation (and the design includes others as well) for a house of 200 m2 covers 171 modules in the switch box, 130 cables connecting the switch box to the building and several thousand connections. An experienced designer needs about 112 hours of work to create a design like this, and even more, if an inexperienced designer approaches this task. The value of the design plans, taking into account the stated number of work hours of the designer, amounts to 2000 EUR. See how you can undertake this investment with less financial resources by using our design:
- You save time - you make use of a ready solution that can be implemented instantly.
- You learn from the best – if you are only beginning an affair with intelligent system, take this opportunity to peek into an expert's notebook, and see what a complete design looks like,
- You reduce the risk of errors creeping into your design – you are sure that the installation from the design will surely work flawlessly,
- You use your funds smarter and reduce costs – you can instantly calculate how much to invest in the project, you also avoid costly errors which might have required you i. e. to break up your walls again and rebuild the system.
Why is this solution so interesting for you? Take a look at the value of materials you are receiving:
Even up to 25 000 EUR – this is its value after you have taken a few orders for the execution of KNX/EIB installations and designs
1370 EUR – this is what a training seminar on the subject would cost, for one person, in a lecture hall.
970 EUR – this would be the price of a DVD with the training course if we were to distribute it in this manner.
370 EUR – this is the estimated value of printed material from the training seminar.
270 EUR 197 EUR – you need to invest only this much in order to receive a ready design with all the necessary documentation. Should you receive a few orders, the invested sum will return to you five-hundred-fold! Apart from this you gain access to this material whenever you should need it, and always when you require it.
Saving time and materials thanks to using ready components - this would surely be enough to suggest the design of this smart system specifically to you. But the solution we are offering has got one other advantage that we want to reveal to you right now: quality. 15 years of experience of SMARTech specialists are a warranty that you are using a professionally created documentation. Order it by entering your data into the form, and you will receive the full design plans for the special price of
270 EUR 197 EUR (the price rises with each new addition, present customers will receive all future updates, so it's worth buying quickly for a lower price).
Five reasons why to order
Don't waste time looking for information - order today your KNX/EIB system design files for ETS and make use of valuable guidelines as gathered by professionals.
The design is distributed as ETS software files. If you would like to receive design plans for this system in editable version (for AutoCAD, MS Word) or the less expensive version in PDF files (not editable).
"I am more than pleased about the content of your publications – all of them are very useful.”
Heinz Lux, Director of KNX Association, Brussels, Belgium
"These Clearly Explained Set of Books contain All the Information a KNX System Integrator would like to know but is afraid to Ask”
Gurudath Kavalu - founding Member of the KNX National Group in India